FS AXE-FX III Mk 2 Turbo with FC-6 Mk II. Mint!

MLocascio

I am the original owner of this Fractal AXE-FX III Mk 2 Turbo with FC-6 Mk II Foot Controller.

Everything works perfectly and is in mint condition. Both units never left my smoke-free home studio.

Comes with original boxes and documentation.

Original fan in AXE FX III replaced with a quieter Noctua fan. The uninstalled original fan will be shipped with the unit.

FC-6 ZenGuard Display Protection System included with the FC-6 Mk II. These are normally $85 with shipping and currency conversion fees to the US, but they are sold out at Zenrigs.

Note: The ZenGuard screen protector on the FC-6 above the top left switch (labeled “Tremolo” is not cracked. It is a carpet hair in the picture.

The display colors on the FC-6 look off in the pics. They look great in person though.

Will ship to the lower 48 US states (each unit will be double boxed). Buyers pays shipping.

Local pick up available in the Chicago area.

AXE-FX III Mk 2 Turbo: Price lowered to $2,150
FC-6 Mk II Foot Controller with ZenGuard Display Protection System: $450

Willing to separate the units if you don’t want to purchase both units together.

I have been selling on eBay for more than 20 years with 100% positive feedback (Username: bignorthrec), and I have been selling on Reverb.com since 2018, also with 100% positive feedback (Username: Big North Rec).

Feel free to call me for more info.

847-98zero-97four7

IMG_0634.jpegIMG_0646.jpegIMG_0687.jpegIMG_0680.jpegIMG_0624.jpegIMG_0706.jpegIMG_0664.jpegIMG_0672.jpegIMG_0696.jpegIMG_0702.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom