Axe-FX III / HX Stomp & FC-6

pushead2

Okay, here goes another one of my weird / technical questions - my apologies ahead of time!

Is it possible to use the FC-6 to control a Axe-FX III and a HX Stomp at the same time?

Specific Example: Bassist is going into the HX Stomp and two guitarists are going into the Axe-FX III. Using the FC-6, could I theoretically push a button(s) and switch the presets for both the HX Stomp & Axe-Fx III at the same time?

I think I know the answer, but hey, you never know!

Thanks!

Yes it is possible with MIDI block. Just put it anywhere in the preset, it does not have to be connected to other blocks. You can send PC's and CC's to different MIIDI channels, AFAIR 8 at a scene change. I am controlling that way Darkglass ADAM, Darkglass Alpha Omega Photon and some functions of Axe.

Yes it is possible with MIDI block. Just put it anywhere in the preset, it does not have to be connected to other blocks. You can send PC's and CC's to different MIIDI channels, AFAIR 8 at a scene change. I am controlling that way Darkglass ADAM, Darkglass Alpha Omega Photon and some functions of Axe.
Very interesting!

Unless what I'm reading is wrong from the "Scene Midi Block" wiki-page, I'd have a midi cable go from the "out" of the Axe-FX III into the "in" HX Stomp, add a midi block to the preset and then program accordingly?

Absolutely incredible.

Back
Top Bottom