Axe-Fx III Firmware 25.00 Public Beta (Cygnus X-3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly, the depth knob mimics the 3 position excursion switch. In the past, no amount of tweaking got me ‘there’ whereas now even at default settings it feels much closer to what I expect. Everything feels chewier to me!
I think yes but the Exursion may also do something to the NFB , in tight loose and medium , it’s like a peavey resonance but the patent on the dial make Bogner use fixed positions but it functions in a similar way from what I have read

There is nothing depicted above. I have no idea what the question is.
Hi Cliff,

I was referring to the portion where they consider their presence control also as a midrange control and wondered if the BMTP acted the same as the amp. I would assume so since you build everything to incredible detail. Which is great. Not a criticism at all, looking for more of a confirmation than anything else.

From Bogner about the Uberschall
"One of the most unique items is our "Presence" control. It's an amazing combination of a midrange-presence control. As you sweep through its range you will notice an incredible variety of tones this one control allows. For an extremely aggressive sub-harmonic bass and scooped-midrange sound, keep the presence off or very low. A huge 3-dimensional tone can be found by running the presence around 2 o'clock. Pushing the "Presence" control to maximum will allow you to cut a sonic path through the mix by reinforcing your midrange and slightly rolling off the sub-bass"

Last edited:
For once in my life I'm happy to be less "in the weeds" than others. I used to tweak components in my real amps, but now with so many amps to pick from, I don't really need to do that much. Interesting that I have found the Euro Blue to be my favorite rhythm sound, paired with the Recto Straight Dynacab...killer modded Marshall sound! Anxious to hear this latest upgrade, but will wait for the final release. Hoping for this week--I'm off--but happy to hear it when its ready. Hard to imagine it getting better, but amazed that it keeps doing that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom