SOLD Axe Fx iii & Fc 12 for sale locally Panama City FL

Freds55

Axe-Master
I am selling one of my Axe Fx iii It comes with A Fc12. Selling local only. I’m in the Florida Panhandle… $2000.
Also in the original Box.
This unit has never been gigged. Has always lived in a smoke free environment here in my jam room. No scratches works fine nothing wrong.

I have reloaded all the factory preset and the latest FW, so it is ready for its’s new owner.

Fred

Attachments

• IMG_2966.jpeg
    IMG_2966.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2964.jpeg
    IMG_2964.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 150
  • IMG_2965.jpeg
    IMG_2965.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2963.jpeg
    IMG_2963.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
I’m trying to give someone a good deal without all the fees for shipping @GLiDE BPM I am willing to drive to meet someone within reason also.
I truly just don’t need two of these units. If I was traveling to play a lot I could see mirroring the units as a back up. Thanks for the Mention.

Geez if I can come up with some more money I’d love to pick this up! I’ll hit you back as soon as possible.

If I didn't already have an Axe FX III MkII Turbo, and FM9 Turbo, and a Quad Cortex (micro rig). I'd be all over this!

If you're looking at this, it's a good price and an awesome rig!!!

If I didn't already have an Axe FX III MkII Turbo, and FM9 Turbo, and a Quad Cortex (micro rig). I'd be all over this!

If you're looking at this, it's a good price and an awesome rig!!!

Thanks @GLiDE BPM really appreciate you giving my post a shout out! @D20 is working hard to make this deal happen for himself.
Love Fractal, sounds like an awesome collection I love it.

Thanks for the Pm It’s a sharp looking guitar. Really appreciate the message and you reaching out.

I’m thinking an Axe Fx iii & Fc 12 would make a great St Patrick day present for someone!
Get on your Bad Motor Scooter and Ride!

Back
Top Bottom