• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III Factory Presets for Version 11.xx

Habuman

Experienced
Hell Yeah!!! I just did a reset to all stock presets and cabs. Instead of chasing the rabbit (IRs, User presets), I'm staying with what Fractal offers and working through it.

midnight-

Im using Axe-Manage Presets to try and save these. I opened the bank and drag them over into the slot and hit save. The progress bar moves but when its all done the presets are empty. Did I miss a step or is something weird here? Now all of bank A is gone.

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Im using Axe-Manage Presets to try and save these. I opened the bank and drag them over into the slot and hit save. The progress bar moves but when its all done the presets are empty. Did I miss a step or is something weird here? Now all of bank A is gone.
That means you don't have the latest firmware installed.

Intheband

Inspired
Ok, I’m thoroughly confused, (as usual around here). So I updated 11 straight up. My global said yes. So, all my amps no matter how old the preset, should be updated, correct? Why do I need this file?

rcv24

Inspired
+1...
And... some presets do have the new curves added but have the Cab Resonance set to Zero... (like preset PLEXI 50W/100W)... is that on purpose...?
+1 on this... not sure I understand when Cab Resonance should/would be set to 0 versus some other number. (I know - use my ears... but I'd like to hear at least a little of the science/theory behind it.)

levipeto

Fractal Fanatic
I could never bond with 59 Bassguy before (001 preset). I loaded the new factory presets and I am stuck on Scene 2 (Cranked) for the last hour.
I want try other presets to I just can't because it is so good!

Top Bottom