Axe-Fx III bumps switching presets

Ringuz

I get bumps while switching certain presets (I ve already converted the reverb quality from High or Ultra High to Normal and checked routing blocks... :veryconfused: but it doesn't t change a lot...).
The CPU is around 40/50% now...

There are different delay and reverb in different presets and spillover between them creates an artifacts in the reverberated sound. It's always the best to work "inside" the preset to avoid this kind of noise or try to use the same block type in the taking off and landing preset (but this is not always possible ;-) ).
Setting the spillover off is not the best for a natural decaying sound but it's better than having a loud noise in large arenas as the ones Andrea is used to play in. We'll try to get the spillover on soon ;-)

There are different delay and reverb in different presets and spillover between them creates an artifacts in the reverberated sound. It's always the best to work "inside" the preset to avoid this kind of noise or try to use the same block type in the taking off and landing preset (but this is not always possible ;-) ).
Setting the spillover off is not the best for a natural decaying sound but it's better than having a loud noise in large arenas as the ones Andrea is used to play in. We'll try to get the spillover on soon ;-)
Holy Words Diego!!! :) After the tour I ll do the diligent pupil and I ll open myself to the Spillover World! :D Thank You again!

Back
Top Bottom