AXE FX II XL USB connections

Eman 2112

Greetings all,
I have an AF ii XL that I can edit using Axe edit II with no issues on a MAC running Catalina, connects every time. But my LapTop running Ventura will only connect AFTER the AF II has been seen and indexed by the Catalina machine. (Sorry if this is confusing) If I start the AF II up and connect it to the LT first, Axe Edit II will not see it. As soon as I connect to the Catalina machine, Axe Edit II sees it (AF IIXL) and reads the files. Only then can I disconnect the Catalina machine and connect the Ventura LT and have Axe Edit II see and function withe AF IIXL. Any ideas how to solve this?

Thanks in advance
Eric

what happens if you get the failure on the Ventura machine, unplug the USB, and simply plug it back in?

If it had already been connected it will reconnect. If they have not recognized each other yet they do not connect.
I’ve had them communicating, done a restart and loose the connection after booting. Same if it’s the Fractal restarting or the laptop.

UPDATE
Today I uninstalled Axe Edit II, downloaded a fresh version AND the updated usb driver for Catalina (thank you Fractal) after installing all is functioning as expected. Thanks all for your input. Hope this helps someone someday!

Back
Top Bottom