Axe-Fx II XL+ price on g66.eu

We'd be hard pushed to find anyone with anything negative to say about G66. They are very good at customer service. Yes they need to make a profit (that's why they exist), and yes, they are subject to nasty currency exchange fluctuations, same as the rest of us. It would be nice to have support a bit closer to home no matter where you are in Europe, but that gets costly too I imagine.

Yeah G66 is the best seller I've everdone business with and they have a great support and service. As i got my Axe FX II Mark I, there was an issiue with the axe. My Bassplayer lives near G66 in Germany, drove there and they just swapt and gave him a new Axe FX II and it's best gear I ever bought since I owned the last 40 years only Marshalls, Bogeners and Soldanos... I have sold them all...:eagerness:

I'd also like to chime in and give a thumbs up for G66, they've been excellent in every way :)

Regarding prices, I live in Norway, and work with consumer electronics retail. We also experienced a general increase to cost of goods earlier this year due to currency exchange rates, which lead to us having to adjust some prices upwards to compensate. That's just the way things work, unfortunately :)

G66 were top notch for me when I bought my Mk 2. On arrival, the chocolates had melted because the unit had been sat in a boiling warehouse over here in the UK. I quite happily put them in the fridge to reset and then ate them anyway. They were delicious. :D I also got a nice welcome pack from G66.

On a note about exchange rates, I ordered my Mk2 in July 2013 for 2349€. To me, in England, that was £2110.92 at the time. The Mk2 has gone up by 50 Euros since then (2% in 20 months isn't too bad as inflation goes) to 2399€. However, the euro has fallen against the pound, from 1.11287€ per pound in July 2013 to 1.36815€ to the pound as of time of writing right now. That means that even with the 50€ increase, I can get a Mk2 for £1753.56. OTOH, for the last 20 months of use that I've had out of the thing, that £357.36 difference seems pretty fair - £17.87 a month is the price of a fairly cheap monthly cellphone contract here. Seriously, those exchange rates mean I'll lose tons of cash if I ever want to sell, but I consider that fair trade for the time I will have had with the unit until the day Cliff announces the Axe FX 3.

On the other hand, the fall of the pound against the dollars has meant that I've been killing it recently getting guitars from the US and Europe... so it all works out in the end, heheheh!

On arrival, the chocolates had melted because the unit had been sat in a boiling warehouse over here in the UK. I quite happily put them in the fridge to reset and then ate them anyway.
This is what I call a "system reset" ;)

Back
Top Bottom