Axe-fx II wiki down...FYI

Funeral

Fractal Fanatic
looks as though someone sabotaged the Axe-fx II wiki. :cry I was looking to see the list of amps and there is nothing there. Like it all got deleted. I need to copy/download/back it up next time its up just so I always have it.

YEK - Your Wiki saved me from almost sending my new MFC-101 back to support - See: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...fc101-stutter-every-mfc101-preset-change.html
Thank you man. I showed your WIKI work to my wife and told her how it saved me a major problem. She asked me "what does he get out of doing all of this work"? "or, is he just a really nice person"? I told her I am not sure, but I think he is just a really cool guy! Then I showed her your "incoming, incoming, incoming" thread (which is becoming an extension of your WIKI in it's own right) where it was clear that you got no bump at all (You really should have IMHO) in getting your AXE-FX II - Good Khrma stuff is coming your way, as I firmly believe in the premise that "What comes around, goes around"!!
Thank you very much my Brother from the other side of the planet.

Last edited:
Reactions: yek
I don't think I use any wiki as much as I do the axe's. So informative, detailed and useful. Said it so many times already, but thanks to everyone who makes it possible, and thanks especially to yek!

Thank you kind sir for bringing everything back up. And thanks for all the work you have done.

Back
Top Bottom