• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe FX II Tone Match transfer to AX8?

z064ddle

New here
I've been reading up on how to do this, but looked like there isn't a way to do this. Anyway, I'm still hoping that there's a trick out there that can help me importing my Acoustic TM from the AXE II to the AXE8. Can someone shed some lights please? I watched a video on Youtube on how to create a tone match cab block for the AX8, but that is crazy... It's so complicated and needing 3 different software that I don't have. The AXE II was so easy to tone match with my PRS P22 Piezo system.

I found a TM for a Taylor CE414 from the Axe-exchange folder, but the "B" note just popped out much louder than all other notes.. It was weird. I guess that because it was tone match to a different guitar. I will try to notch out the note "B" frequency and see if that help. But ultimately, really love to be able to do my own tone match.

z064ddle

New here
I'll give this a try again. I did tried this before, but may have done it wrong as AX8 edit keep telling me they are not compatible.

Top Bottom