Axe FX II Recto Red Modern Patch

jmshaff

Here is a video I did, I called the tune The Cake is a Lie. This is using a Recto Red Modern patch. Its pretty cut and dry. It's loaded with some high gain as well as some clean examples. I hope you enjoy. I can honestly say the Axe 2 is the coolest box on the planet!!

Love that Recto Red tone you got there. That's a tone that when you find it, all you can say is, F#%$&@*%!... which when decoded is, "FABULOUS!". That's when you remove all the censoring characters. :p

turn that frown upside down, this is awesome stuff! what do u use for drums?

Ha!!! I love the frown!!! That's an old frown, I used to march drum line and we had to bite our straps. I've done it ever since!! I use Superior 2.0 most of the time and I just program. I play also and have a nice set of Starclassics, but I also have a nice house of kids!! What pack I run with Superior depends on what kind of project i'm doing. For something that's quick and dirty and just for me I have the Metal Machine pack which is an EZ Drummer pack. It's pretty much mixed for you. If I'm doing something more serious I have a few of the different Superior packs. Biggest difference is with the EZ stuff I just mix is stereo and call it good. Where as with the S2.0 stuff I will go drum by drum and treat it more like if I was mixing my kit. But who has time for that stuff :)

Back
Top Bottom