Axe Fx-II out of stock!

Hello,

I am trying to buy an axe fx II mark II but it is out of stock. Does anyone know when they will be back in stock? I heard may but does anyone know specifics? Thank you so much in advance!

Its been out of stock for ages.

Did you click on the link that read: The Axe-Fx II Mark II is currently OUT OF STOCK. To receive a purchase invitation when it becomes available again, please click this link for Axe-Fx II [Mark II] notification by emailing sales@fractalaudio.com with the subject Wait List Request - Axe-Fx II Mark II

Sorry to hear that man. Hope they come back in stock soon for you......................But until then:

808da6f2-5a99-4341-bace-542635b6e8d6_zpsf834d094.jpg

:mrgreen

I bought a used one off the forum classifieds. Works good, and I'm pretty satisfied with it. You probably should do the same or wait for the
XL's to become available. That could be months.

Hard to say because it varies based on production cycles and demand. Typical wait time is anywhere from 1 to 3 months.

Marketing hype.........I do the same thing with my window cleaning and tinting business. Create a shortage and people really feel like they are getting something.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

check out the used IIs posted here. they are fetching a pretty good price tho, what with the wait and all. but if I were getting a used one, I'd buy it from this board from a longtime member. Wasn't there some funky ripoff scams happening not to long ago on ebay and a few posts on here as well?

check out the used IIs posted here. they are fetching a pretty good price tho, what with the wait and all. but if I were getting a used one, I'd buy it from this board from a longtime member. Wasn't there some funky ripoff scams happening not to long ago on ebay and a few posts on here as well?

Really? People were scamming on eBay? At that price of an item eBay would cover you though... That'd make me freak out @ someone though :boxing::boxing::boxing:

Knock on wood I have never had any major issues with big purchases through eBay. Heck I bought both me PRS guitars from there :D. Enjoy the Mark II man!!! Super jelly here.

No Fractal product is ever in stock for immediate purchase EVER! I am convinced they are all made by Cliff, by hand, one at a time, and not until ordered.

No Fractal product is ever in stock for immediate purchase EVER! I am convinced they are all made by Cliff, by hand, one at a time, and not until ordered.

I think that's not too far off from the way things actually were during the early days of Fractal.

Just get on the list for an XL. You'll be glad you did. They have been working through the list, and the current wait should be somewhere around 4-6 weeks, based on another thread from a couple weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom