AXE FX II not functioning as sound card via USB - no internal audio from PC

Synchronicity

Inspired
(SOLVED) AXE FX II not functioning as sound card via USB - no internal audio from PC

SOLVED!

Hi there

I've recently done a fresh install on my PC of windows 7, I was previously using Windows Vista with the AXE FX II with minimal issues, although I have had this exact problem before, but there was a workaround I was using by having the AXE FX powered on before I started up my PC (would have to sleep then unsleep to change audio device), but now this is not even working (I would rather not have to use that workaround of course anyway).

So yeah the problem is... when my AXE FX II is turned on and plugged into my PC via USB, the only audio I get is the guitar audio... thus I cannot play over any mp3 files or youtube videos, cannot record while being able to hear the backing audio etc...

If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, just updated to latest FW, drivers are the newest etc...

Many thanks

Alex

Last edited:
read the firm ware release notes. usb return level added and may default to -60db on install. adjust usb return level in I/O menu, audio, usb return,

read the firm ware release notes. usb return level added and may default to -60db on install. adjust usb return level in I/O menu, audio, usb return,

Nice one man! :) solved it in 1... thought it was gonna be some complex driver issues or something haha.

Thanks very much!

Back
Top Bottom