Axe FX II - Mesa Mark V 25 - Atomic CLR (Active Wedge)

cyberfunk

Hi Guys,

A mate of mine just bought a Mesa Mark V and came round yesterday and we were experimenting with using the FX loop and running different cab's infront of the Mesa and sending the output from the Mesa directly to the Atomic CLR wedge which was great fun.

What we failed to achieve was running the output from the Mesa back into the Axe FX II to use the output from the Axe FX II directly to the atomic CLR's to make use of the XLR output cables I have going from the Axe FX II to the atomic CLR's - maybe this is some unnecessary routing, I am a novice in the routing department, but the rationale was to save I/O slots on the Atomic CLR and make use of the high quality XLR cables I have running from the Axe to the CLR's... I am not sure if this is even possible, some insight from the pro's would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Cyber

I think i just found the answer to my question!

This helpful chap on youtube created a video describing exactly what we wanted to achieve and provided some useful insight into different use cases that are extremely helpful over and above just using different cables and saving I/O ports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5RpZfehLfI

Back
Top Bottom