Axe-Fx II Firmware V11.05 Up

LOL I knew I should have checked the forum before I shut down the Axe for the night as I didn't think this bug would last long :mask:

Thanks Cliff!

One of my best friends has an Axe-FX II and hasn't been playing much lately, so he's still on version 9 (which is what it came with). I texted him tonight and told him I had a GAS attack and picked up a Bogner Fish and an old-school 2 channel Recto. He didn't quite believe me, although with our history of gear addiction he almost bought into it. I finally let him know it was firmware 11.04, and an hour or so later Cliff posts 11.05. This thing is awesome. Loved it when I got it and it keeps on getting better and better.

@ Cliff: The ODS-100 Lead 2 has a post gain tone stack by your defaults, as I know the non-HRM features just a normal fender-type or later modified "skyliner" pre-gain tone stack. I guess you choose the ODS-100 Lead 2 non HRM with PAB engaged, so by default there would be no "working" tone stack in the amp ;)

The ODS is a tricky box.....:encouragement:

Thank you Cliff. I DL 11.04 last night, even though my axe is still at Uni. Going to pick it up today and load 11.05. Can't wait to try out the new Rectos.

The new ODS is killer. Didn't have the gain up that high so I didn't experience the crash. Mesa Orange rocks as well! Thank you for the fast bug fix!

Back
Top Bottom