Axe-Fx II Firmware 9.02

Axe-Fx II Firmware version 9.02 has been released and is available for download on our web site.
9.02 contains bug fixes and is recommended for all Axe-Fx II Owners who upgraded to 9.0 or 9.01

- Fixed output levels not initializing properly in certain scenes under certain conditions.
- Fixed popping between certain presets.

Fractal Audio Systems Support

I installed last night and still have the issue where scene 2 is louder than the other scenes. I am normally only using up to 5 scenes in a preset. So, I will try substituting another scene that is unused, in place of scene 2, and see if that is a way I can keep the volumes between scenes in a close volume, relative to one another. Just for clarity, if I set up any scene to be identical to scene 2, scene 2 will be louder than the other scene that is a duplicate. I mean duplicate in every respect - amp gain volume, all the effects loops ins and outs, and the master out. It is really weird.

Just had the chance to update from the 9.0 beta. Release is even better, nicely done!

Loving the Citrus model still. Came out of nowhere for me as a favourite, I wasn't a huge fan of that model before FW9.

That's very ironic. I just had the exact same experience. I've been using that amp a lot the last week.

Strange i am on 9.02 and still have some loud popping when changing between some (not all) presets. Popping comes from my delays. Am i the only one having this issue?

Strange i am on 9.02 and still have some loud popping when changing between some (not all) presets. Popping comes from my delays. Am i the only one having this issue?
Could it be this same issue?

Thanks Cliff. I wrote about the scene 2 volume boost last night. I am away from my gear tonight, but will install the firm 9.02 tomorrow. I am in final programming stages for our Christmas Eve services - 4 services, for about 10,000 people. Thanks for getting this resolved. Scenes is awesome - for the ability to save the effects loop and master volume levels at the scene level. This helps as I insert or remove other effects units that might boost or suck the volume out of the axe preset. Now I can offset or accommodate those changes at the scene level.

Hey Fractal staff - Merry Christmas. Thanks for the Herbie 3 amp sim: NewPointe Christmas Eve 2012 Opener - YouTube

Upgrading Axe FX II was no problems, but I failed upgrading my MFC 101. What do I do? Cannot get my MIDI interface to send the information to the MFC. I Use an IMac and a Roland UM-ONE MIDI interface.

Are you using SysEx librarian or another program to send the data? Look below in my signature for a link that shows how to update the MFC.

Back
Top Bottom