AXE fx II as audio interface clippin all the time ... :(

openmind

Inspired
Hey guys, never had this problem before !!! So, just updated to last fw 14 ... and I m using the axe fx as audio interface right now with a macbook pro via usb ... So all my levels are cool, guitar cool etc no clipping ... I plug the axe into my laptop and the guitar is clipping like crazy !!!! Even with really low volume sounds etc ... the tracks and the audio coming from computer is not, youtube is fine, itunes fine ... my guitar cliping.... just plug out the usb and is fine again ... isnt that weird ?
Also, I can not control the output level from my mac anymore ... gotta set that up on every youtube video, itunes etc ... it says the output device has no level control on the setup ... ideas ? ... thx for the help guys !

Yes, I've posted this a while ago too. It took some time for it to get acknowledged at all. I hope 14,04 will deal with this.

It's good this gets to the top of the forum again, it's a serious issue.

Jan

Same here, with an older MacBook running OSX 10.7.5, and 14.02 on the AxeFXII. I'll test my new MacBook Pro in a little while to verify the same.

Back
Top Bottom