AXE FX II all done with updates??

In the past, updates kept coming until Fractal couldn't stuff anymore into the units.

That is true, and then like 2 weeks after Cliff said the II was done as it was out of space, he figured out how to fit more stuff into it, and its continued to be upgraded to this day lol. I don't even remember back when it looked like the end of line, maybe 2 years ago now ? It was back when we used to have the option of selecting the different modeling versions, which took space, so that was removed, and the II was able to continue to be updated just like the XL, XL+

Myself, I’m sticking with 9.04 for now—not because of any sound-related reason, but because I have a critical festival season coming up and I know 9.04 is mature. If all known bugs are squashed, I’ll move to Ares and then we can call it a day for the II.
My 2¢

My bad, I didn't scroll down far enough to see this part;

"The Axe-Fx III is now shipping to customers on a WAITLIST. If you signed up, you will receive an email with a private link to order your unit at the regular price of $2499.99 when your name comes to the top of the list."
You also have expedited shipping selected...

It's interesting and good that Cliff kept AxeII-MKI users in the loop all the way to Q10.01.
My understanding ,which could be wrong, is that there is still lots of room in the XLs and XL+s for new firmware.
So I think that XL users might seem some new stuff ported over still, but us MKI users will probably be left out.

Back
Top Bottom