Axe FX II Ad!

nicolasrivera, can we have those pictures in bigger resolution so they can be used as wallpaper? (looks ugly stretched)

Sure, right now this are just ideas, not finished when they are ready ill make sure to have them in the correct screen sizes! :)

Here is another one angled....

So you have a bikini model behind a model of a modeler. That's kind of cool. Two thumbs up!

PS mine just says "LEVELS" not "OUTPUT LEVELS"

Well, from the photo i gathered, there are some that have the "power" lettering and other don't, some don't have the G2 tech but the mark 2 lettering...so i do not know really what is the correct or the most updated lettering on the faceplate....:cry

That last is definitely catalogue material.

Nah, sell it to Hamlet
yessmiley.gif

Happiness, is a cigar from etc...

Wow, those are some great renderings! If I may, and, not being critical of your amazing handywork, but I noticed a couple inaccuracies (on my unit, maybe newer ones are different): "OUTPUT LEVELS" should read "LEVELS" and the knob pointer indicators should be dots.

Wow, those are some great renderings! If I may, and, not being critical of your amazing handywork, but I noticed a couple inaccuracies (on my unit, maybe newer ones are different): "OUTPUT LEVELS" should read "LEVELS" and the knob pointer indicators should be dots.

I don't have "Power" written on mine... Damn, I was short handed! :D

Because modeling a real looking guitar cable is not an easy task for me! :S

As much work as you've put into this, I think it'd be worth the effort. A nice tweed cable... :)

Very nice work. Since I'm a bit of a vintage Marshall head, the "checkerboard" grill is a nice touch... "wicked!!" :smiley_simmons:

This are the variations on the letterings, so which one is the latest?

and if you look closely i don't know if the quick control and output knobs shape where changed too???

Back
Top Bottom