Axe-Fx drops connection with Logic Pro X

KW1234

I'm recording through USB straight to MacBook Pro and Logic Pro X, using the Axe-Fx as an interface also. After 2-5 minutes the connection drops and suddenly there is about one second of latency when playing. Booting the Axe-Fx does nothing, however booting Logic solves the problem. Just before writing this the problem has occured more frequently, I can't track a 3min song in one take. Has anybody had a similar problem and is there a cure for this?

Just tried mine via USB to my Logic Pro X and it does the same.... haven't played around with it much to try to solve it but will over the next few days. If I find a solution, I'll post it here. If you find the same before I figure it out, let me know as well. Probably something simple .

Mine usually does this when I'm using a USB hub for my 18i20 interface. Do you have AxeEdit running as well?

Mine is running because I put my patch where my foot pedal can't access and that's probably the simple answer to the problem...that's a lot of information being spread to 2 different programs.

edit:

Nope... mine still goes crazy after a few minutes when using USB.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have Axe-Edit running. I'll try without it, although shutting it down an launching again always when I want to tweak the sound will be really inconvenient.

Edit: Nope, didn't help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom