Axe-FX does some more metal :twisted:

The clean tones sound sweeeet. I really like what you played here. I also like the riffing of the distorted tones, although I would use two different amp setups when quad-tracking.
Which cabs/mics did you use for the distorted tones?

Decent 80s tones here. I'm more of a modern guy so I find them lacking in the low register but those should work great on vintage metal.

Clark Kent said:
I'm more of a modern guy so I find them lacking in the low register but those should work great on vintage metal.
Add a bass guitar and you should be there.

RiF said:
The clean tones sound sweeeet. I really like what you played here. I also like the riffing of the distorted tones, although I would use two different amp setups when quad-tracking.
Which cabs/mics did you use for the distorted tones?

I'm using you're CAE patch still. :cool:

I've modified it a bit though.

Didn't change any of the layout.

... and some screams of a shouter ...

smiley_emoticons_ozboss_gitarre1.gif

You rock!
Micha :mrgreen:

Hey! This was not a question but a demand. You can't just put out something like this and say: "Oh no, I won't put it in amix, it was just a little try ...". C'mon you're gambling on your rock star career, joung man ...

:twisted: :twisted:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know if my knowledge and the help of LEO translater are enough to make my little joke work, but I'll try anyway. :mrgreen:

Man, don't stop!

Micha

SliderJeff said:
Nice to see some Iced Earth love here. Thanks for sharing.

Regs,
Jeff
+1. John Schaffer's tone on the Dark Saga album is just insanely cool. I don't know if he had his Larry amp already back in the day, but the tone in the clip did get somewhat close. It's missing some high end bite IMO. Still good enough to get me wanting to program drums for you just to hear how it sounds.

The hunter is also my fave Iced Earth Song. \m/_( )_\m/

Back
Top Bottom