Axe fx 3 lost output 2 and fc-6 is wacked out

kevrock

Experienced
I turned on my axe tonight and I run out 1 to frfr and out 2 to mixer to powered speakers. So tonight no output from 2. Check all the I/O. All how it should be and always has been. Then I noticed only one switch on my fc6 was lit. It reads out the preset and the sea names correctly so then I went and checked in axe edit and all my toggles are blank. Even when I re-add then they are not correct. Like S1 is clean S2 crunch. So it takes it to correct scene but calls the scene names reversed. I’ve reloaded my firmware powers cycled it a few times. I’ve owned almost every fractal product since day one. Im so confused. If anyone can help thanks.

update when I switch fc edit to destination # its correct. but destination name is reversed. also when I make a button to preset up and hold to preset down its always the correct preset but the name is the nest preset inline on the controller no matter what I put the preset offset on 0 or 1.
I have done no setting or tweaking in a very long time and this just popped up I have no idea why its whacked out.

Hi Kevin, Have you tried running your AxeFx with the FC6 unplugged to see if the unit functions normally without the FC6?

I turned on my axe tonight and I run out 1 to frfr and out 2 to mixer to powered speakers. So tonight no output from 2. Check all the I/O. All how it should be and always has been. Then I noticed only one switch on my fc6 was lit. It reads out the preset and the sea names correctly so then I went and checked in axe edit and all my toggles are blank. Even when I re-add then they are not correct. Like S1 is clean S2 crunch. So it takes it to correct scene but calls the scene names reversed. I’ve reloaded my firmware powers cycled it a few times. I’ve owned almost every fractal product since day one. Im so confused. If anyone can help thanks.
Contact support. Isn't that IO board plugged into the main board with a ribbon cable? If so, it may just need reseated.

Back
Top Bottom