AXE FX 3 Cab packs?

JDM_Dave

Hi guys, I'm very new here, I am currently waiting on my axe fx 3 so in the mean time I have been getting things ready for the arrival. I have downloaded the axe edit and fractal bot etc but my question is, looking at the cab packs available for the axe fx will the packs designed for the axe 2 work on the axe 3? I have been on shop fractal.com and im interested in the Misha Mansoor ultra res cab bundle but I can't find anywhere where it says its compatible with ax 3. Is there a way to? cheers

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm very new here, I am currently waiting on my axe fx 3 so in the mean time I have been getting things ready for the arrival. I have downloaded the axe edit and fractal bot etc but my question is, looking at the cab packs available for the axe fx will the packs designed for the axe 2 work on the axe 3? I have been on shop fractal.com and im interested in the Misha Mansoor ultra res cab bundle but I can't find anywhere where it says its compatible with ax 3. Is there a way to? cheers
All the packs and bundles including the Misha pack are Axe-Fx 3 compatible. :) The Axe-Fx III doesn't have Preset-Cab Bundles yet but once it does they will also be compatible. The packs will be kept up to date.

Hi guys, I have tried to get the Misha cab packs onto the axe 3 and for some reason they are not sending. I tried using the fractal bot, is there something I am doing wrong?

Hi guys, I have tried to get the Misha cab packs onto the axe 3 and for some reason they are not sending. I tried using the fractal bot, is there something I am doing wrong?
Hi there. Be sure to send the .syx files and not the .ir files. Cab Manage in Axe-Edit is the best way to do it.

Axe-Fx III doesn't support preset-cab bundles yet.

Back
Top Bottom