Axe FX 2 XL Individual Preset Saving in Bulk

Tones2

Experienced
Is there any way to save all the INDIVIDUAL presets in the Axe FX 2 in one bulk saving routine rather than having to choose them one by one? I don't mean saving a whole bank or all presets as a group, but saving them as individual presets. I don't see any way to do this in one swoop rather than going through them one by one in Axe Edit, but I'd thought I'd ask just in case I'm missing something/

The reason is that most of the presets are pretty useless to me (all of those crazy effect presets are nice to play with for like 30 seconds but have no real use in any real musical sense, to me at least), so I want to completely rearrange the preset banks to load some of the more useful presets, some from axe-Exchange and some of my own, but in case I want to use a portion of some of the original presets, I don't want to have to load an entire bank.

Tony

..and as an aside, what's with all that heavy delay in almost EVERY preset? Jeez.. who uses that? First thing I do without almost every stock preset is get rid of the delay block and start over if I want delay.

I would dump the entire bank, and then use a tool like Bank Manager to extract individual presets out of the bank.

Try this:
1) Backup your AxeFXII using Fractal Bot, it will backup all your banks, etc.
2) Start Axe Edit and choose Preset->Import Preset
3) Choose one of your saved banks
4) All the presets in the bank show up and you can choose any one of them you want to import, you don't have to import the entire bank.

Perhaps you knew this, hope it helps though!

Try this:
1) Backup your AxeFXII using Fractal Bot, it will backup all your banks, etc.
2) Start Axe Edit and choose Preset->Import Preset
3) Choose one of your saved banks
4) All the presets in the bank show up and you can choose any one of them you want to import, you don't have to import the entire bank.

Perhaps you knew this, hope it helps though!

I did NOT know this. Thanks!!

How do you import multiple presets from an Axe II to an XL? As is looks now, you have to import them one at a time which is incredibly time consuming & cumbersome with 100+ presets I need to move!

Back
Top Bottom