AXE FX 2 with REBELRELIC Guitar / Euro Blue "Bogner Ecstasy"

axecellent

Inspired
here is a demo video i did for REBELRELIC Guitars based out of The Netherlands. I'm using the Euro Blue model...factory preset and direct from the axe fx 2 into a Apogee duet 2 audio interface and then recorded in LOGIC Pro 9 on a iMac7. At some point in the video I switch on the multi delay and then switch it off again for the remaining video Via the MFC-101

cheers!

Awesome and tasty playing! It's a pity that we don't see the AXE FX...at least one can see that the marshall is switched off :)
cheers
Martin

Awesome and tasty playing! It's a pity that we don't see the AXE FX...at least one can see that the marshall is switched off :)
cheers
Martin

Thanks man... much appreciated! the axe fx 2 is in my rack behind me.... This is intended to be a REBELRELIC Thinline esquire guitar demo...i intend to do more axe fx 2 demos in the near future...

Thanks again. cheers

Sounds real good.
Guitar, Axe and playing.
I never thought of using the Euro Blue.
Very nice.
Do you remember the basic settings?
Thanks, Chris

Well.....I though this section was mainly for Axe-sisted recording. Definitely it you're using it, it should be in place of the amp.

Sounds real good.
Guitar, Axe and playing.
I never thought of using the Euro Blue.
Very nice.
Do you remember the basic settings?
Thanks, Chris

Its just the preset that comes with the axe fx 2....I never really changed anything... cheers

Back
Top Bottom