Axe fx 2 wait - email issue - MOD? FRACTAL? + a question about bass response

gearwh0re

I sent out my request to be added to the mailing list on Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:24 PM.

From what everyone was saying on the forums throughout the internet they're still on day one...

The only problem concerning me is the fact that I sent the email from my gmail account I use for Craigslist, and it doesn't have my last name on it. Just an H....

I'm hoping a mod or a fractal employee can PM me and make sure to pass this info along to anyone that can at assure that I don't or didn't get ruled out by a spam filter

I don't care to know my position in line, I have funds available for the II whenever it comes to me. I'm actually purchasing a premium priced one and then one from the list when I get my coupon. That way I've got one in the studio, one in my live rig, and an ultra for backup!!!

SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I'm also wondering about the overall tightness to the bass response on the axe fx II compared to the ultra. I've got two Ultra units and like my tones, but have had issues getting my response as tight as I'd like it to be

I literally just found this out by emailing myself a pdf document to my school email, from my gmail account....

:cry

I did not know this could be a problem. I did this as well. I do not have a full last name associated with my email address but I included it in the actual email. This is all starting to worry me now...

And not to hijack the thread, but in case someone important is reading, does sending two emails from the same email with coupon requests cancel you out?

Yeah, Hopefully Cliff or one of the mods can correct or make sure that we're not out on the waiting list thing.

I sold off an invader 100 to assure that I had the rest of the cash to accommodate the II when I get my coupon. Then I got a bit impatient and unloaded some other stuff to buy one at the premium price as well....

If I buy one at the premium price am I still on the list for the coupon?

Hopefully this all gets resolved and I can rest assured that I'm still in a position on the 20th. It can come whenever it may, I've got plenty of gear to play through in the mean time.

So far, we have had only one or 2 'mistakes' when it comes to the waiting list. I would not worry.

Check the un-official lists and if you don't come up for a coupon, then email. You are less likely to get a response if you're still a ways out.

Ron

As an addendum to on electronpirate's comment above, the most recent coupons have gone out to those who joined the waitlist at around 5PM, (US-EST) on June 19th.

Back
Top Bottom