Axe FX 2 unbelievable sound and Brand new Ibanez RG 3250 Youtube Video

doha1696

Inspired
Hi, it's just my last track using the Axe FX 2 and the Ibanez RG 3250 Prestige, not completely mixed and final version but I couldn't help uploading it on Youtube yesterday night.... May be you won't love that instrumental guitar song but I hope you 'll love the sound which is absolutely unbelievable! The Axe FX 2 is the top of the top and really great according to the Di Marzio pickups.....

Enjoy!

Don't hesitate to comment and subscribe the Fret-Time Youtube Channel if you like it!

All the best!!!!!!!!

Dominik Hardy
Fret-Time.com (in French)
Fret-Time.com (in English)

Attachments

• Moi + RG + AX FX in a hotel.jpg
    Moi + RG + AX FX in a hotel.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 291
Last edited:
Thta's indeed a great tone.

And a big house.... (2:26) ;-)

Reminds me of some old tony macalpine in tone and style. Tony is one of my fav players, so kudos to you ;)

Edit - what amp/cab combo are you using? Mind discussing briefly how you got the tone?

Last edited:
Hi, it's just my last track using the Axe FX 2 and the Ibanez RG 3250 Prestige, not completely mixed and final version but I couldn't help uploading it on Youtube yesterday night.... May be you won't love that instrumental guitar song but I hope you 'll love the sound which is absolutely unbelievable! The Axe FX 2 is the top of the top and really great according to the Di Marzio pickups.....

Enjoy!

Don't hesitate to comment and subscribe the Fret-Time Youtube Channel if you like it!

All the best!!!!!!!!

Dominik Hardy
Fret-Time.com (in French)
Fret-Time.com (in English)

Hi Dominik.

Good video :)
The axis II Fx is another thing that the Roland VG 99 ? ... not true ... ;)

That was a good tone!! Probably my favorite lead sound from the AxeII..... Maybe time to try some kind of frfr system when i get the II

Different for sure but the VG99 keeps the flamme for modelled guitars.....:lol and can be used with the Axe (that's what I'm workin on now...)

No problem for sharing my patches, I'm a newbie on Fractal forum, just give me some hours to learn how it works...

'd like to make an Axe FX reunion in my new rock hotel!!!!!!!! :lol The pics were just for fun......

Bye and thanks to all of you for the comments!

Dominik
Fret-Time.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom