Axe Fx 2 MK II + MFC 101 MK II And Axe Edit

nambutio

Inspired
My problem is the following:

If I press a switch in MFC, such as a driver, the Axe Edit does not trigger the same in your gride, when editing, but the effect works normally. In Axe the block on and off as it should.

I realized that adding a modifier in bypass mode (via Axe Edit), the function works normally, in other words, the blocks turn on and off through the MFC.

The bad thing is that it would have to do that on all presets.

Any idea, what would be wrong? Thanks and sorry for my english, it is not my native language. :)

Use either the MFC or Axe edit to control your axe. Edit is not meant to run at the same time for performance, it's meant for editing presets.

On performance I use only Mfc and Axe, what i want to say is about edit, because sometimes this works normally.

Axe edit also causes all sorts of switching delays and dropouts too. Like Chris said, Axe Edit is meant to use alone. Even front panel editing is very weird with Axe Edit running. You can pause Axe Edit at the top of screen if you don't feel like closing to use the front panel or footcontroller. It temporarily suspends communication between Axe Edit and the Axe II.

Axe edit also causes all sorts of switching delays and dropouts too. Like Chris said, Axe Edit is meant to use alone. Even front panel editing is very weird with Axe Edit running. You can pause Axe Edit at the top of screen if you don't feel like closing to use the front panel or footcontroller. It temporarily suspends communication between Axe Edit and the Axe II.

All right! Thanks, guys! :)

Back
Top Bottom