Axe FX 2 Inbound

Jvstrat

Experienced
Just placed my Axe Fx 2 order. I have owned a Standard for the past 13 months that I absolutely love and I'm keeping also. It has been killing me seeing all these firmware updates, tonematches, fractalbot, and now cablab. I have been making some good money with a new band I'm in so now is the time for me finally. Plus it will be a tax break and I am buying from an awesome company in my home state of NH. One question for you guys, can I have 2 versions of axe edit on my pc? One for my standard, and one for axe 2? Thank you Cliff, keep the good stuff coming.

Good for you dude.
Mine is hopefully arriving tomorrow (Thursday) according to UPS.
Pulled the trigger after 21 months of saving. Sooo excited. :eagerness:

I'm a new member here and thought this thread is a good place to break the ice. I've been reading this forum on and off for a year, but decided a POD HD Pro X will be adequate for my needs, so I bought one last week, but I came to my sober senses over the weekend and returned it this week, so now I'm giddy waiting for my Axe-Fx II to arrive Thursday. I'm living proof that learning from one's mistakes is possible, even late in life. Thanks for listening. :p

I got mine a couple of months ago, but always wondered when the new model 3 is coming out.

Probably a bit away from now. :)

Yes you can have old and new axe-edits on your computer. It works on a Mac at least. I just rename the old one so the names don't clash and also so I know which is which. Congrats on the new Axe!

BTW, I grew up in NH, and I'm wondering where you are making good money out there. Down in Mass? I always felt like there was very little gig opportunity in NH. Glad you are making it work out there. :)

Hey Sam, actually we moved away from NH 6 years ago, but lived there all my life. We live in Concord, NC just outside of Charlotte. I joined a well established band replacing their lead guitar player. Can't wait to get my new toy.

Yes you can have old and new axe-edits on your computer. It works on a Mac at least. I just rename the old one so the names don't clash and also so I know which is which. Congrats on the new Axe!

BTW, I grew up in NH, and I'm wondering where you are making good money out there. Down in Mass? I always felt like there was very little gig opportunity in NH. Glad you are making it work out there. :)

Reactions: sam
That's funny, move away from NH and move to a town named Concord. Have fun with your new Axe. You're going to love it.

Back
Top Bottom