Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

2. Get discount code when Axe-Fx II are in stock and your turn comes up.
3. Buy Axe-Fx II at sensible price using 'discount' code.

Hey Andrew, do we expect to receive the 'discount code' through email or phone? I'll be out of the country for 2 weeks and don't want to miss out (in case I get an offer :)).

If it's thru email, then it's OK, as I can always arrange for payment and delivery thru my mate.

'Sup yall. Ive been lurking this thread for a good while. I thought id join to throw a question out there.

Does anyone know how many people are on the waiting list?
I only signed up to it in early July so im assuming theres a decent slab of people ahead of me...

I got my offer through yesterday - I passed last time...gonna order this time! Andrew said the promo code should be through later today.

I got on the list early (10th may) - before IM sent out their blanket email on the 12th. No idea how many are on it at the moment though

Congrats bro.

Thats gonna be me sometime next year... :?

Thanks man! Just pulled the trigger in the II. I've been rocking a Standard since early 2008 and it's been absolutely brilliant. I'm planning on selling it once the II arrives and I can clone some of my patches.

Received the purchase email today but due to some really bad timing I had to pass. Devastated. :cry

Bad luck man - but it's not too bad...under the new system, you'll stay at the top of the list for the next shipment. I was pretty high up on the list and had to pass on a 1st round offer - but just got my 2nd round offer and pulled the trigger yesterday!

dude that sux, hope your situation changes for the better soon and you get that brown box to open like a kid on xmas day. Atleast you got an email and a chance, which is alot more than most of us

Received the purchase email today but due to some really bad timing I had to pass. Devastated. :cry

Same boat as you mate :( Hopefully I'll be able to get one in the next shipment or whenever my name pops up next. Hope whoever gets the one I passed up on enjoys it thoroughly or sells it to me for $50.......:lol

Dang. I must of missed out again. I swear I got on the list pretty early. Oh well. I'm still loving the Ultra. I've just finished blasting my ears programming a new heavy rhythm patch in. :)

That su*ks, bro! :|

No email for me yet. I'm not liking my chances of getting a II as my X'mas present this year...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom