Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Yep NZD and AUD both just took a dive, hopefully they will recover in time but I'm no FX whizz so I have no idea the likelihood of that...Cheers

Haha we probably will choke, unless we have the luck of the irish
haha - touche!

If anyone is looking at the dollar today ...expect to pay more when they arrive ;)
I just hope its soon :)
Well payment should've already been made to Fractal so it shouldn't affect this shipment ... but, for subsequent shipments, it doesn't look good. There is no telling where it could end up. Beware of Greeks bearing economies :cry.

Thank goodness the World Cup is on to take my mind of all this.

Last edited:
What about those warriors! wow! for 80 minutes I forgot about the axe fx
First the ar$e falls out of the dollar, then the All Blacks beat the Frogs and then the Warriors beat the Storm - aaaarrrrgggghhh.

Proof positive that the apocalypse is just around the corner.

AxeFx2 just paid for... I made in the list for the first batch through IM as well.
I have mesa+vader cabs, VHT 2/50/2, FCB1010, small 12" laptop.. ready to go I guess (except for learning how to use the thing)..

So how much did people actually pay for their axefx 2 in Australia? (I did read through the last 4-5 pages of this thread but didn't see it anywhere)

There is some mention of a $2,649 on the independent music site, is the right number?

So how much did people actually pay for their axefx 2 in Australia? (I did read through the last 4-5 pages of this thread but didn't see it anywhere)

There is some mention of a $2,649 on the independent music site, is the right number?

Yep. That's what i paid (+ postage)

Same plus postage for me, My tracking number has just been updated at 4:20.

Last edited:
Ok thanks guys for clearing that up. Now the other question I need answered is what's an Ultra worth on the aussie market? ;)

I sold mine on on the weekend for $1920... but you could probably get a few hundred more for one. Just depends on how many 2's become available in Australia and how the Aussie dollar goes.

I'm about 15 minutes from IM, needless to say I'll need to be paying major fucking attention to my driving there and back due to the ridiculous level of excitement I'll no doubt be experiencing.

Hopefully that excitement falls in october, I really, really want to start my album. :D

I hope everyone waiting on theirs get them ASAP!

If anyone in Sydney gets one... I may stalk your house shredding in your front lawn just so you feel sorry for me and let me plug into the axe2 :)

Just got mine and plugged it in :D it is so much richer, fuller and much more responsive than the ultra (mines only on fw:1 - wait till I upgrade to fw:2 tonight!) I'm simply blown away!

Back
Top Bottom