Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Hey all,
Chiming in late here, but looks like I've secured one from this first shipment as well.
Will be selling my Ultra when the II arrives, only a few months old, keep an eye on Ebay (AU) if interested.

Rock! \m/ \m/

hey guys, congrats...seems like there is still stock huh? so is there anymore still left lol? also when did they call, wednesday?!?!

just some info for the hopeful :)

hey guys, congrats...seems like there is still stock huh? so is there anymore still left lol? also when did they call, wednesday?!?!

just some info for the hopeful :)

Andrew rang me yesterday, however I was also one of the first on the waiting list too.

Yeah I got the call yesterday, but I wasn't able to call back until this morning. At first it looked like I was just going to miss out, but then Andrew called later in the morning to confirm I actually had gotten one from this first shipment. My credit card hates me again!!

Hi Guys, just to let everyone know that all of the first shipment has been sold. We're tentatively expecting another shipment in October, so I'll keep everyone posted via the waiting list. All things going well our NZ clients should see some Axe-Fx IIs from the next shipment also.

Haha good stuff. I thought maybe I'd been getting on people's nerves and not realised or something. Although of course I won't object to a unit from the next batch ;)

Cheers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom