Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

$2649 works out to be roughly $8000 new zealand dollars, I dont think I could afford it if it was any more. Come on exchange rate..........

Hey guys... Got a tweet from Independmusic that they're still working thru the list until Tuesday. But I have a feeling I've missed the boat on this shipment. Hopefully shipment 2 isn't too far off!

This is about what I expected to pay in NZD.

Cheers.

Hey Soma, do you know if we still have to pay shipping to New Zealad from Oz aswell as custom duties on top of that. Im picking NZD$200 to ship and NZD$500 customs/gst.
That total comes in at a whoping NZD$4000

Man I hope they land them in NZ and we pay just the $3321

Hey Soma, do you know if we still have to pay shipping to New Zealad from Oz aswell as custom duties on top of that. Im picking NZD$200 to ship and NZD$500 customs/gst.
That total comes in at a whoping NZD$4000

Man I hope they land them in NZ and we pay just the $3321

Don't forget the AU figure includes Australian GST which you won't have to pay - this reduces the raw figure to AU$2408. (Of course you get to put NZ GST back on top of that).

Hey Soma, do you know if we still have to pay shipping to New Zealad from Oz aswell as custom duties on top of that. Im picking NZD$200 to ship and NZD$500 customs/gst.That total comes in at a whoping NZD$4000Man I hope they land them in NZ and we pay just the $3321
My understanding is IM will ship them from an NZ warehouse so any customs etc will be ncluded in the price. I'm expecting it to end up closer to $3500 but that's a guess. Cheers

Hey guys... Got a tweet from Independmusic that they're still working thru the list until Tuesday. But I have a feeling I've missed the boat on this shipment. Hopefully shipment 2 isn't too far off!

fingers crossed....even more so other shipments keep coming!

Back
Top Bottom