Axe Fx 2 audio demos - various styles and presets

Sounds great .Plexi ,HBE are my favs of the dirt
The deluxe is amazing

*********Just listened again I think you are bluffing and this is a shoot out the deluxe is the real amp ..come clean

Last edited:
Very cool, Carl ;-)

That jazz tone sounds like a Wurli piano in places (and that's a good thing)

I love the tones and your playing. diverse and awesome! Is this recorded via the usb interface?

This gives a good impression of the capabilities and also very useable-practicle sounds (i like them all) of the Axe 2.
Especially for many who did not have the chance to work with it yet.
Dear Carl, let the demo's come, come, non the least because of your nice playing.
Much appreciated and thanks.

THANKS Carl!!!
We're going to add these to the official Axe-Fx II SoundCloud.

Hmmm...all high gain sound plastic. Guys did you become deaf?
I wonder if it comes from the model or the IR's choice.

The deluxe reverb is really nice.

Hmmm...all high gain sound plastic. Guys did you become deaf?
I wonder if it comes from the model or the IR's choice.

The deluxe reverb is really nice.

I'm blind, I can't read this message. What does it say?

Great clips, really loving some of these tones. Any chance of sharing the patches? If not would you share the Cab/Mic info from the Plexi/JCM800/Marsha clips? These are just my cup of tea :)

Cheers

Spence

Great demo. I like a good grinding overdrive/distortion as much as anybody, but the subtlety in the clean sounds is the real test, and man the AxeII sounds great.

@Carl, What part of LI are you from? Grew up in northern Westchester (north of "The City") lived in Manhattan for years, then eastern LI for a long time. I live in LA for now, but really missing LI.

Hmm Not hearing the plastic and Im a marshall guy think it sounds great ..

BTW Carl is that a stock plexi model or did you boost it with a screamer or something

I agree with other .great clips can we have more ??
Like the SLO , ,AC30

Last edited:
Great clips, really loving some of these tones. Any chance of sharing the patches? If not would you share the Cab/Mic info from the Plexi/JCM800/Marsha clips? These are just my cup of tea :)

Cheers

Spence

Hi Spence,

I would be happy to share the patches. Can you walk me through that process? Can I export via Axe Edit?

Carl

Back
Top Bottom