AXE edit

316ms

Inspired
I would like to adjust some amp settings in presets Without updating to new firmware, and or axe-edit. Am I able to do this without updating to the latest version of axe-edit? I have a last minute gig so I do not want to update to latest firmware(my loss). I thought any changes would not be saved if axe-edit is not up to date? Thank You

if the Hardware Firmware is newer than Axe-Edit, then those specific new things won't appear in an older Axe-Edit.

you can use an older Edit version to adjust a newer firmware version if the controls are there. you can save like normal.

in general, updating Edit will not force anything on the Hardware to change just by updating it. you have to adjust things and save for things to be changed.

You should be able to keep the versions you have and do all the editing you want. You don't have to update.

I would like to adjust some amp settings in presets Without updating to new firmware, and or axe-edit. Am I able to do this without updating to the latest version of axe-edit?...
Yes. It's not a problem...I do it all the time when I've got gigs coming up but don't want to update firmware or Axe-Edit quite yet. Just close any dialog boxes that ask if you want to update Axe-Edit or your firmware version and proceed as usual.

Back
Top Bottom