• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe edit -time delay knob doesn't work

Tasos

It was working a few days ago and suddenly stoped moving with my mouse,,,I tried differed presets and delays the same...maybe needs an update along with axe-manage....

sam

Experienced
If your delay is set to a subdivision of the tempo then the time knob does not function.

chris

Legend!
If the Tempo parameter is set to None, then you can set a specific Time, like 350ms or something.

If the Tempo parameter is set to a note value like 1/8 or dotted 1/4, etc, then the Time value will be in parentheses like (350ms) and you can't adjust it manually anymore. The way you adjust it is with the Tap Tempo control and the tempo will be derived by the Tempo and the note value chosen.

Tasos

Thanks a lot !!!!!!!!!! Yes that's it,,,,,I feel that I will have some future questions to!!!the axe is very powerfull and has a lot of stuff on board,, thanks again for your time

Top Bottom