Axe Edit stopped working? (ultra) HELP!!!

rockerdave

Ok so my older version now gives a windows error message ??? wtf??? "axe edit not working window is searching for a solution" then it says " cannot resolve proble windows will notify you if a solution is found"
? wtf ? I downloaded it all over again and I still get the windows error msg. I tried a "desktop download" save it first then install ... after I open and install e-thing the error msg says.... cannot open program "elevation required" I know I am a low-life but come on man!!! Anyone? HELP got all sorts of stuff I need to move back and forth from pc to ultra....gig series coming up.....

If I understand your post, you had a working version of Axe Edit that's stopped working all of a sudden? Did you install any new software? If so, there's probably a conflict between a couple of files. Either that or one of the files in Axe Edit has corrupted.

Try uninstalling all versions of Axe Edit and, if you have one, use a clean up program to get rid of any stray files and registry entries. Re-start your pc and try re-installing Axe Edit (with my Ultra I found that v1 and above was unstable so a beta 0.9 will be better). If it's still causing problems, try uninstalling any new software and see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom