Axe-Edit III 1.11.01

I'm having some issues crop up, seemingly related to AE 1.11.01 , that I've never experienced before. I am running this on a Mac Mini M1 (same computer I've used with my AF3, since the M1 came out), OS 11.5.2, AF3 FW 19.08 and MMGT22 4.7.0. If I leave my AF3 setup for an extended period of inactivity (around an hour I believe), AE seems to have lost control over my AF3. Whichever preset I used last, is what will still show on screen. I can go through the Preset drop down in AE, and see the presets on my AF3, but clicking on a preset simply takes me back to the AE main screen, but there is no change to the preset. If I rotate the Value knob on my AF3, the preset changes, but the AE screen does not change to the new preset info.

I restarted my Mac and my AF3, and noticed when I opened AE, that initially my AF3 and AE were off from each other on the preset number, by one. In a few seconds AE aligned with the AF3. I know there are operations in the background, at startup, even after the user can control the AF3. Are these actions out of the norm? Did I miss/overlook something that was an intentional change? I recall when we could have both AE and Bot open at the same time, and that changed due to interactions that were (potentially) detrimental. I don't recall this being the case with AE and my GT22, as I've had both functional for some time. I enjoy having AE running while controlling my AF3 with the GT22, so I can tweak and assess presets, while selecting scenes and blocks.

I'd appreciate any assistance that might help.
Lee

PS Long time Fractal owner, Ultra, II, IIXL, IIXL+, III, III mk 2

Back
Top Bottom