Axe-Edit for Mac Os M1, M1 Pro and M1 Pro Max Processors

JH-2

Inspired
Hi Fractal team,

Please its would be possible to include the software so that Axe edit works with the processors Mac Os M1, M1 Pro and M1 Pro Max processors?

I had to change Mac and now I can't use the Axe edit, which is causing me a lot of problems, I would appreciate this little update.

Thanks for your work and support.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer yek, I will reinstall everything, it is not working for me for an Axe FX II XL+.

Ah sorry, didn't notice that you were posting in the II section.

Don't worry yek, if it's possible I would greatly appreciate this update, right now I can't use my Axe FX II XL+ and I can't buy another Axe just for it.

If you want somebody here to help you, you'll have to share some information about your problem. If you're not comfortable sharing that information on a forum, you can contact FAS tech support.

It doesn't work for me, what do you mean under Rosetta?
To facilitate the transition from Intel chips to their own Silicone, Apple has an emulator called Rosetta that allows most software written for Intel to run on their new machine. I don’t have an M1 Mac but others seem to be running it without problems. When you double click the installer right now what of message comes up? You may need to try right clicking on the installer and looking for an option to run it under Rosetta (or right click > Get Info and see if there is an option there).

I did not know this program, thanks 🖤
Rosetta works under the covers. There shouldn’t be anything extra you have to do to make it work. It’s built in to Monterey.

If MacOs won’t open the file by double clicking on it, right click on the icon and choose ”Open” from the drop down and answer the dialog box

Did you install the Axe-Fx II USB driver? If I remember correctly that has to be installed for Axe-Edit to recognize that there’s an Axe-Fx II present. Find it here: https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-downloads/

Back
Top Bottom