Axe Edit for Adroid or Ios (Iphone`s)

Axe Edit for Tablet and Ipads???

• Total voters

Bioloco

Inspired
It`s posible this???

Becausae with a Tablet Android or Ipad on the Stage or studio... using the Axe Edit for me a dream come true.....?????

I test in Tablet with windows installing the axe edit and run but i can`t test with the Axe... dammn it...

Imagine a world with this.....

:ugeek

Come on¡¡¡ everybody answer the poll it´s for reference and we can see wich it´s the best option or most popular for development the Axe-edit version...
8)

I don't know if they have the time and resources to spend behind it, but I would REALLY like to see it myself. It's MUCH easier to interface with a tablet, and a tablet is much more portable, convenient and faster to use than a desktop or laptop.

At the very least, I can see an iAxe-edit coming out soon....idevices are EVERYWHERE now, and the interface just can't be beat. Just about EVERY company has some sort of idevice app....it would be remiss of fractal to miss out on this boat in the long run. I really don't know if they have the time to spend behind it with all the axe II confusion tho! :eek:

This is not an order, it´s a guide, i agree idevieces it´s everywhere but the programing for Android some programmers say it´s easier than IOS. Maybe in the future Fractal can do this....

It'll most likely never happen for android. There is no stanadardization for any type of MIDI/Audio interface. Why do you think iRig, etc, is iOS only?

That said, Axe Edit barely works with my MIDI interface on a real desktop PC, I'd MUCH prefer to see them focus the super limited Axe-Edit development resources on enhancing and improving it for desktop systems rather than doing a "me too" novelty port for mobile devices.

agree, with Zenaxe.

At first, it's necessary to achieve stable work of PC version of Axe-edit.

I use AXE-2 with Axe-Edit on Win7, and very often Axe-Edit shut down with bug after randomly changing in parameters of blocks.

Back
Top Bottom