Axe-Edit Developer's Diary, Apr 22 2013

i don't think that the guys who were hired to develop the new AE will do it for free.
i also do not think that things like that are cheap

actually it's pretty logical ;)

i don't think that the guys who were hired to develop the new AE will do it for free.
i also do not think that things like that are cheap

actually it's pretty logical ;)

Yeah but, since when did it become part of my responsibilities to help pay others salaries? Cliff, hired them to do a job, not me.

I'll bet the new version will be awesome. I'm very impressed with Cilff and his crew.

I am just asking so I know what to expect.

I should have just asked Fractal through a PM. Didn;t mean to start any shit.

Idea: Can we have a locked thread that only contains "Developer Diary" posts? It would make subscribing less noisy for those that want to be updated only on the development status.

Of course please continue to post copies here for discussion, accolades and other feedback.

^ this 4 pages of comments and 1 post from FAS. this is why I stated earlier tht I couldn't belive people were asking question in this thread.
weeding thru this to actually find a post from the developers is going to turn into a mess.

^ this 4 pages of comments and 1 post from FAS. this is why I stated earlier tht I couldn't belive people were asking question in this thread.
weeding thru this to actually find a post from the developers is going to turn into a mess.

+1 - suggest locking thread to all but developers.

Idea: Can we have a locked thread that only contains "Developer Diary" posts? It would make subscribing less noisy for those that want to be updated only on the development status.

Of course please continue to post copies here for discussion, accolades and other feedback.

This please.

I'm willing to pay for a well designed stable Axe-Edit 3.0. $50 is steep but $20 wouldn't cause too much pain. Of course $0 is ideal and consistent with the web site marketing and the culture Fractal has graciously established.

kmanick posted:
weeding thru this to actually find a post from the developers is going to turn into a mess.; Idea: Can we have a locked thread that only contains "Developer Diary" posts? It would make subscribing less noisy for those that want to be updated only on the development status.

+1. How can we have a way for a dialog between the community and the developers but also have a way for me to get update(s) without wading through threads. Maybe an email newsletter? Blog? Separate threads (one locked just for Fractal to post on as kmanick suggested?

Back
Top Bottom