Axe Edit 3.01.00 Anyone using the new function?

slinky005

Power User
Looking at the release notes for the new browser for Axe Manage Cabs / Presets. I'm trying to make sense of it but not succeeding.
Anyone?

i just recorded a video showing the new functions and i'm about to start editing it. assuming i said things correctly, i hope to have it finished later today. :)

if you were in chat, you could have watched me explain it live :)

Hi chris. Where can i find factory preset CAB - no user CABS, When can I use Axe-Manage Cabs in AEdit . (i watching your broadcasting....)(how can I export to HDD?) THX

Last edited:
enter my chat - just choose a username and click connect - and we'll talk about it. i'm not fully understanding.

Looking at the release notes for the new browser for Axe Manage Cabs / Presets. I'm trying to make sense of it but not succeeding.
Anyone?

The first time you open the Cab Manager it starts with the browser pane closed. Use the menu or drag the border to the right.
Then in the menu choose Open Directory and browse to a map containing your IRs. Open that.
Now you got easy access to your IRs on your hard disk. Click the Auto Audittion knob, and start auditioning your IRs.
Or drag an IR from the browser pane into an usert cab slot.

Back
Top Bottom