Axe-Edit 3.0.8 Released

I Downloaded Axe Edit 3.08 and for some reason my AxeFxII doesn't say XL?
Can this serious bug please be addressed in the next update?
;)

yes Thank YOU! Fractal life is pretty good these days. UR, AE, Axe Manage. I'm without my axe for a week for bestronics to do a good panel and I'm dying without it already!

Was anyone having issues with axe edit only switching presets on the axe fx and not axe edit?

I haven't updated yet

The last couple of updates have been very stable for my use... huge thanks to the FAS team for all the free updates!

Modifiers can be directly accessed from the Controllers:Modifiers page by clicking on the details of a specific modifier.

awesome awesome awesome feature ! ! ! !

when it comes to problem solving / refining presets with complex control solutions this is a massive enabler / workflow refinement

beautifully simple… utterly brilliant...

My Axe Edit on my Mac is "stuck" in the upper left corner of the screen. Partially cut off. I have uninstalled/re-installed and restarted. I can't click and drag it anywhere?

Anyone else have this issue or an idea where I can start to fix it.

It redenders it useless because I can't get to any of the tabs on the left side.

My Axe Edit on my Mac is "stuck" in the upper left corner of the screen. Partially cut off. I have uninstalled/re-installed and restarted. I can't click and drag it anywhere?

Anyone else have this issue or an idea where I can start to fix it.

It redenders it useless because I can't get to any of the tabs on the left side.

I had this happen as well. It's an issue with Mac windows management that popped up a few versions ago. Check out this thread:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-edit-wishes-bugs/81752-installed-3-0-5-a.html

In AE, choose Settings - View - Full Screen. (I could just barely see any of the Settings menu at the top of my screen, but that was enough to make the changes)

I had the same issue and Yek came to the rescue.

In AE, choose Settings - View - Full Screen. (I could just barely see any of the Settings menu at the top of my screen, but that was enough to make the changes)

I had the same issue and Yek came to the rescue.
He likely can't get to any of the necessary view controls. See the 3.0.5 thread I linked above.

Yeah, very well could be. When I first looked at you previous post, I couldn't for the life of me find the link to click on, so I figured I'd at least pass along what helped on mine. Cheers.

Yeah, very well could be. When I first looked at you previous post, I couldn't for the life of me find the link to click on, so I figured I'd at least pass along what helped on mine. Cheers.

Oh yeah. I was writing that and didn't copy the link so I posted as a place holder then bounced over to the bug forum to get the URL.

Back
Top Bottom