Axe / Ebay Questions...

Looking at getting an XL...

Firstly, has anyone ever purchased from this buyer, is he trusted?

Fractal Audio Systems Axe FX II XL Preamp FX Processor New in The Box | eBay

Secondly, i'm in the UK, what import charges etc.. am i looking at? An estimate roughly?

Do you think a european power supply will be included or is this a question for the seller?

Many thanks

With shipping that XL will be $3,389.00 (£2,029.83) + £54.80 duty (2.7%) + £416.90 vat (20%) totaling £2501.53. You'd be much better buying a new one over here in Europe, it'd be cheaper and also make things a lot easier if something goes wrong with it.

I'll have a look at that used one, but what was your experience like with G66? Were you charged delivery on top of the price and what was the general service like?

G66 were great, shipping was a flat €10 and they even included a box of chocolates with it. There was a problem with the first Ultra I got from them, it had some pretty bad tooling marks on the top of the faceplate (not G66s fault, that's how it was shipped to them) but they had no issue replacing it on their own dime and even sent me pictures of all their current stock so I could pick out the specific Ultra I wanted. That was some pretty fantastic customer service.

I'll have a look at that used one, but what was your experience like with G66? Were you charged delivery on top of the price and what was the general service like?

G66 service goes way beyond call of duty, simply awesome. you will be in good hands with them. I bought my MFC from them as well as FASLINKS. My MFC was shipped to Hong Kong and delivery charge was reasonable.

G66 indeed are great. the fan in my axefx ii made a weird sine wave like whining sound; they shipped me a repacement fan for free. nice folks!

ever item I have sold over seas (which is most of what I sell) the buyers are asking for a low declared value. That is how they save money so they can buy the item and not lose their butt in taxes and fees. The down side is not being able to get insurance but most say it is well worth it to them.

I'm in Ireland too and got my XL from G66 too (plus chocolates!), I'd echo the comments above and agree that they provide great service, highly recommended.

Back
Top Bottom