axe crashed after updateing to 9.00 need help

eraserhead

Hello after useing MIDI-0X to load 9.00 my axe-fx Standard got stuck at the checking ram bar after waiting 2 hours i restarted my unit and i have a green screen of death and every light is lit i tryed restarting the axe a few times but no luck.

im useing win xp 32bit digi 003 as my midi and downloaded the update off this site.

eraserhead said:
Hello after useing MIDI-0X to load 9.00 my axe-fx Standard got stuck at the checking ram bar after waiting 2 hours i restarted my unit and i have a green screen of death and every light is lit i tryed restarting the axe a few times but no luck.

im useing win xp 32bit digi 003 as my midi and downloaded the update off this site.

Doesn't sound good. Contact Fractal support. They'll take care of you.

that's a bummer. nervous, sweaty time whenever i update. but as above, they'll fix you up with the replacement chip in a jiffy. i think it's a simple plug in job anyone can do.

eraserhead said:
thx the replys is there a reboot on the axe-fx like the eventide units(restart and hold a button)?
No. Unfortunately that really looks like an eprom issue, but like others have stated, FAS fix you up real quick probably.

Back
Top Bottom