Axe change silent presets?

Hi guys, i downloaded a few patches from axe change today...some really nice patches there people! However, a few of them don't seem to work..they load up but no audio although the XL is receiving a signal?? Also, a couple have said opened a dialogue box with words to the effect of 'file not recognised/support'...
any thoughts?:pride:

If you don't have the user cab IR that is in the patch you will get nothing.
Just an idea to look at.

Hi guys, i downloaded a few patches from axe change today...some really nice patches there people! However, a few of them don't seem to work..they load up but no audio although the XL is receiving a signal?? Also, a couple have said opened a dialogue box with words to the effect of 'file not recognised/support'...

Maybe the presets are for the old Simon and Garfunkel song " the sound of silence "

check to see if the patches include expression pedal routings too, such as input or output volume.

I was having this same problem on a few presets that I'd downloaded from Axe Change. Problem was not having the cabs in my library.

Back
Top Bottom