AXE-CHANGE IS EMPTY

GOM_2019

Hi All,
For some reason I'm not seeing any presets when I look at the AXE-CHANGE window through my AXE-EDIT3 interface.
I'm updated to the latest firmware (20.04) and the latest version of AXE-EDIT3 as well. My factory presets have been updated too.
It's strange because in the last few months, my Fractal-Bot has stopped giving me Firmware update notifications when I open it .. and I also stopped getting notifications for new AXE-EDIT3 versions when I open the application.
I'm running 10.11.16 on my Mac, and have been for quite a while.. Not sure what has changed...
It's almost like it doesn't know it's connected to the internet or something weird like that...
Everything else is working fine!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Rob.

having the same issue.. and I'm running El Capitan (on my ancient Mac Pro 1,1) too.. wondering if therein lies the problem..

so I just hooked my Axe-Fx III up to my 2011 MacBook Pro which is running High Sierra and Axe-Change is fully populated.. this could be a "no longer supporting that OS" issue.

Last edited:
El Capitan OSX 10.11 is pretty out of date.. and I think that's how myself and the OP ran into trouble.. Axe-Change probably no longer supports that OS..

but if I can run Axe-Change on my MBP with High Sierra 10.13 then it's no surprise it runs fine on Monterrey 12.6.. right?

I almost never use Axe-Change without going through Axe-Edit.. I love being able audition presets in real time with my AF3 before I save them to disk or device.

Hi All,
For some reason I'm not seeing any presets when I look at the AXE-CHANGE window through my AXE-EDIT3 interface.
I'm updated to the latest firmware (20.04) and the latest version of AXE-EDIT3 as well. My factory presets have been updated too.
It's strange because in the last few months, my Fractal-Bot has stopped giving me Firmware update notifications when I open it .. and I also stopped getting notifications for new AXE-EDIT3 versions when I open the application.
I'm running 10.11.16 on my Mac, and have been for quite a while.. Not sure what has changed...
It's almost like it doesn't know it's connected to the internet or something weird like that...
Everything else is working fine!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Rob.
Are you able to load https://axechange.fractalaudio.com without any SSL warnings?

It's fine in Axe-Edit for me as well. I'm using version 1.12.08 under Mac OS 12.6
@Michael Pickens -- is there anything you can think of in terms of new Axe-Edit builds running on older versions of Mac OS?

The site seems fine here, even in a private window, and I'm still seeing the lock indicating that the SSL certificate is valid.
I'm wondering if, on an old MacOS, their cert bundle is so out of date that the site appears to have an invalid certificate preventing Axe-Edit from loading the details.

I was also seeing this with El Capitan using my ancient MacBook Pro....which is completely dedicated to editing for my FM9.

But I was able to fix it just now based on the hint from iaresee: Open axechange in Safari, and it'll complain about the certificate but eventually you'll be able to visit the website. Once that works, axechange works again in FM9 Edit....

But I was able to fix it just now based on the hint from@ iaresee: Open axechange in Safari, and it'll complain about the certificate but eventually you'll be able to visit the website. Once that works, axechange works again in FM9 Edit....
I was hoping that work would for me.. but alas no such luck.. fortunately I'm good on my semi-ancient MBP.. but I like running Axe-Edit on the bigger screens of my very ancient Mac Pro 1,1.. oh well.. hoping I can resolve all this silliness soon with a brand new MBP.

I was also seeing this with El Capitan using my ancient MacBook Pro....which is completely dedicated to editing for my FM9.

But I was able to fix it just now based on the hint from iaresee: Open axechange in Safari, and it'll complain about the certificate but eventually you'll be able to visit the website. Once that works, axechange works again in FM9 Edit....
dude.. that TOTALLY WORKED!! I wouldn't have even given that a consideration!! Thank you! \m/ \m/

having the same issue.. and I'm running El Capitan (on my ancient Mac Pro 1,1) too.. wondering if therein lies the problem..

so I just hooked my Axe-Fx III up to my 2011 MacBook Pro which is running High Sierra and Axe-Change is fully populated.. this could be a "no longer supporting that OS" issue.
Bobby.. @aerial7's suggestion of advancing through those Safari Certificate prompts totally worked for me! I did it on all of my browsers, just to be sure... Hope you have some luck with it! \m/\m/

Back
Top Bottom