AXE 2 Coupon

Cale0906

Hi Guys ....... i am on the wait list for an AXE2 , a friend was on the list as well . He received his coupon but now is not sure if he is ready for the Axe at this point .
He offered me to use his coupon since i am ready to order one now . Im not sure if the coupons are linked to the name on the order list or not. Ive seen some coupons listed for sale before but wasnt sure if there are conditions with these coupons

Has anyone been in similar situation or have any input ?

thx

Tell your friend he is a knucklehead and is missing out on the best guitar-related gear since Les Paul invented the solid-body electric.

It's been documented that the coupons are non-transferable. If he's a close friend, he could order it for you and you could pay him the $2,200. If he's not that close of a friend, he could order it and sell it to you for $2,500. ;)

Tell your friend he is a knucklehead and is missing out on the best guitar-related gear since Les Paul invented the solid-body electric.

It's been documented that the coupons are non-transferable. If he's a close friend, he could order it for you and you could pay him the $2,200. If he's not that close of a friend, he could order it and sell it to you for $2,500. ;)

I'm the friend with the coupon...or "knucklehead" If I read the above post correctly :D
Its actually a question of funds not choice...still getting an Axe2 just a case of the avaiable funds and coupon not arriving on the same day ;)....seemed a shame to have my coupon...waiting...when cale0906 is ready now.
Not trying to do anything shady :)
Kinda like the $2500 idea though...lol!

Haha ......... i always knew you were a " knucklehead " ..... maybe you should sell some more gear, buy the axe and we can remove the "knucklehead" status ! :lol Then i wont be tortured with this decision

Sell a kidney...go to a sperm bank...whatever it takes. The Axe II will pay you back in spades!

Maybe do the math again? I figured I'd be money ahead by the time I sold half the stuff I'm using now. I really do think the Axe is the cheaper option. Let alone all the sonic advantages.

Sell a kidney...go to a sperm bank...whatever it takes. The Axe II will pay you back in spades!

I suspect your right...:D
Already sold most of the good body parts to get the gear I have....you want to buy half a calf muscle and a knee cap?
Trust me Axe g.a.s. is strong....I'm a fan!

Maybe do the math again? I figured I'd be money ahead by the time I sold half the stuff I'm using now. I really do think the Axe is the cheaper option. Let alone all the sonic advantages.

Go over to the Guitars Canada Forum "For Sale" section....same user name as here and a 100% rating....buy a few things and my Axe will be enroute :D

sperm-300x300.jpg

Hey I could use a left shoulder rotator cuff if you still have one. :D

Well....I do have a rotator cuff but its made by Avid and is bundle with shoulder software that has an upgrade path thats not for the faint of heart or light of wallett :D
Send me a ship to and I'll put you in touch with Customer Service at....ah....nevermind...

Back
Top Bottom