AX8 V3.52 Release

i hope they come up with a new and improved ax8 with more power, i would be all over it, and so would everybody, the sales would be out the roof. with the ax8 i keep running out of juice with simple chains so have to think of getting external reverbs etc.
I would spend MORE than the Axe Fx XL+ if I could have the same technology in this floorboard model. I've been struggling with its limitations too. Have to make so many concessions to keep the CPU down. But the floorboard is SO much better for travel. I'm in NY and VA this weekend on fly dates and the portability of the AX8 is awesome, but leaves much to be desired in capability. They could have two versions to keep the price point lower for some, and have a upgraded unit and charge me $3k and I'll gladly pay for it to have it all in the floor unit.

I am guessing (hoping/dreaming) that the Q4 update will contain lots of goodies besides the modelling update. There are several wishes in the "Wishlist" that I am hoping for ... A LOT :)

I am guessing (hoping/dreaming) that the Q4 update will contain lots of goodies besides the modelling update. There are several wishes in the "Wishlist" that I am hoping for ... A LOT :)
I second that... actually i put all my preset designs on hold until q4 is released

Just an observation and total speculation that it seems that those that had a hunch about the AX8 version of Q4 being more than just the plate current vs grid voltage modeling are correct. Maybe the changes are significant enough that whatever bugs surfaced in the beta are taking an all hands on deck effort. Haven't heard from Joe in two weeks (except just now with the FX8 beta announcement, and M@s not chopped liver!)

Back
Top Bottom