AX8 V3.03 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, there's still something not quite right with the communication between the AX8 and AX8-Edit. I'm editing with AX8-Edit and just clicked on the Reverb block to make an adjustment. Size parameter has a value of "THRU" listed. As soon as I edit the parameter, it goes to the correct values.

AX8 v3.03
AX8-Edit v1.2.2
Mac OS X El Capitan 10.11.4

Tried again installing update 3.03 using USB won't upgrade still says upgrade not available usb works for axe edit I can edit blocks ect works perfect? AX8
Doesn't have any problems other than it won't install 3.03?
Is the editor running when you are trying to use FractalBot?

Yes, there's still something not quite right with the communication between the AX8 and AX8-Edit. I'm editing with AX8-Edit and just clicked on the Reverb block to make an adjustment. Size parameter has a value of "THRU" listed. As soon as I edit the parameter, it goes to the correct values.

AX8 v3.03
AX8-Edit v1.2.2
Mac OS X El Capitan .11.4

I am experiencing the same type of wrong parameters being displayed in the wrong positions. I experienced with the geq amp tab. Flipping to other tabs did not fixed. Sometimes flipping to other preset, fixed everything. Other time just closed Axe-Edit and open it again and everything fixed. I use the Mac with the latest version, AX8 v3.03, AX8-Edit v1.2.2.
Fractal-Bot not running.

I am experiencing the same type of wrong parameters being displayed in the wrong positions. I experienced with the geq amp tab. Flipping to other tabs did not fixed. Sometimes flipping to other preset, fixed everything. Other time just closed Axe-Edit and open it again and everything fixed. I use the Mac with the latest version, AX8 v3.03, AX8-Edit v1.2.2.
Fractal-Bot not running.
Working on it.

Hi all...I just upgraded to 3.03 and a few of the presets created under 3.02 gave me the CPU overload warning disabling effects...downgraded back to 3.02 and all is good again...not sure what is going on....thanks....absolutely love the ax8 so far....

Hi all...I just upgraded to 3.03 and a few of the presets created under 3.02 gave me the CPU overload warning disabling effects...downgraded back to 3.02 and all is good again...not sure what is going on....thanks....absolutely love the ax8 so far....
please upload one of these presets so we can see what's happening.

There may be slight variations from preset to preset. I have presets that are actually running 1% - 1.5% lower on 3.03 than they are on 3.02. Uploading your presets may help to point in the correct direction.

No, I just ended up taking a Drive block out fo the preset to get me back up and functional. I liked having the 2nd Drive block there, but will have to live without it (for now). It would be nice if a Footswitch could toggle a given block between X/Y states so I could just have one Drive block, but since I have to use Scenes to access the Y state of the Drive block I prefer to have a 2nd block so I can control it with a foot switch.

Joe, would it be possible to post the "known issues" when releasing the FW updates? I thought the random parameter display issue was fixed based on this from FW 3.03:

· In some cases, the AX8-Edit parameter buffer was not being populated correctly. This led to some rare cases of overwriting presets with incorrect data. This too has been remedied.

Now, I see it was an Ax8 Edit issue, and looks to be fixed with Ax8 edit 1.3

We believe we have found the source of the issue. We will put it out to the beta team for testing over the weekend. With any luck, this will result in V3.04 being released the first part of the week.

Hi Joe, Do you still need me to send you / post one of the presets I was working with that had the issue in 3.03? I'm still at work but should be home to upload in the next few hours....Let me know

Thanks Again for all you do... This Community is Awesome!

Hi Joe, Do you still need me to send you / post one of the presets I was working with that had the issue in 3.03? I'm still at work but should be home to upload in the next few hours....Let me know

Thanks Again for all you do... This Community is Awesome!
Can't hurt. If you would also post the CPU load for each firmware revision, that would help us evaluate the the fix. Thanx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom